Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wow.  I just read again what I just posted, and saw something new:  God created us in His mind first, then made the Garden for us before He made us!  Paul says "God chose us in Christ before the creation of the world..."

This means that He created the world (the Garden) with us in mind-- a perfect place for those He saw as "holy and blameless in His sight."  A holy and perfect Garden for His holy and perfect people... from the beginning, God knew His plan for the End-- for eternity.  He continues to see us the way that He made us, even though we have fallen so far from the original model.  If that's not love, I don't know what is.  Thank You, Holy Spirit :o)

2 comments:

  1. When I give someone a gift, I choose something that, I hope, will bring the recipient use and joy for many years. Our Divine Giver has chosen for us this magnificent gift or our world, all of the plants and creatures in it, and EACH OTHER. Out of amazed gratitude to our Lord we should care for it all with Love and Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy - I'm ready to read some more.....

    ReplyDelete